Today is the last day to bid on our Teton Guitars Pink Campaign Charity Auction! This campaign hasn’t just been about raising money; it’s been about raising awareness, about raising our voices, about supporting those struggling and celebrating those who have won the battle. It’s also about mourning those who have lost.
We encourage each and everyone of you to stand up and do something. Donate your dollars, donate your time, get involved.
Did you know?
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide, claiming the lives of hundreds of thousands of women each year and affecting all countries.
- The good news is that there are over 2.8 million breast cancer survivors alive in the United States alone. There is hope.
- Mammography has helped reduce breast cancer mortality in the U.S. by nearly 1/3 since 1990. If you’re a woman over 40 and you haven’t been checked, get checked. If there’s a history of Breast Cancer in your family, you should get checked by age 30.
- Breast cancer occurs mainly in women, but men can get it too. Many people do not realize that men have breast tissue and that they can develop breast cancer.
Together we can win the fight against breast cancer. Please make a generous donation to your favorite breast cancer charity today, or to our Teton Guitars Pink Campaign charity auction.
For more information on what we’re doing to help, please watch our special Teton TV episode.